Dr. Saussy says people are dying needlessly. ...Read
- Violence, Crashes, Overdoses Lead U.S. Causes of Death
- 2016 Globe Gear Giveaway
- President Obama’s Budget Request Proposes Cuts to Fire Service Programs
- Robot Cockroach Designed to Help in Disasters
- Snowpack Raises Hopes of Calm Wildfire Season in Washington
- Video: Oklahoma Firefighters Battle Large Grass Fire
- Over 100 Injured in German Train Crash
Fire Engineering Humpday HangoutBrowse All
High Rise Fire Operations ContinuedBill Gustin and Mike Dugan and their panelists are joined by Chief Richard Riley of the Clearwater Fire Department, as they continue their high rise fire operations discussion. They will focus on the hose selections and deployment for standpipe operations.
The social & professional network for fire rescue.
Latest Discussions (13,000+)
Member Blog Posts (6,200+)
User Posted Videos (10,000+)
Dr. Saussy says people are dying needlessly.
Key Hose sponsors this week’s discussion about Clearwater Florida high-rise operations.
A neighbor tells first arriving Stockton firefighters that seven children are inside.
Raw video from Norristown fire, as bystanders direct firefighters to people inside.
Three residents and a firefighter were injured during fire on fifth floor of building.